Working in a team within Service Delivery, the Coordinator is responsible for the efficient delivery of digital broadcast materials for allocated clients, and/or channels across markets within agreed timelines and business rules. Demonstrating excellent customer focus and communication skills, the ability to prioritise and remain calm under pressure is essential. The role requires good project management skills and a keen interest in new technologies.
- Responsible for the efficient delivery of materials across specific markets, within agreed timelines and technical specifications
- Review systems for asset statuses and liaise across the Content Operations pillars and third parties as applicable to ensure all required content is created, ingested and QC passed within agreed timeframes to ensure streamlined processes and on time deliveries and re-deliveries when required.
- Liaise with Programming and Marketing departments in relation to availability of materials and delivery arrangements as required.
- Primary liaison for third party vendors and partners as required to ensure excellent service maintained within Content Operations and for the business
Other General Activities:
- Attend and contribute to Team and Departmental meetings.
- Attend training sessions where applicable
- Work effectively with departmental colleagues and cross-functionally with other members of Content Operations
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external parties.
- Adhere to defined business processes, taking opportunities to improve.
- Provide training for colleagues as required.
- Contribute suggestions for workflow and systems improvement.
- Provide holiday and sickness cover for colleagues under the ‘Buddy’ scheme.
- Proven demonstrable experience within the industry of file based and High-Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery
- Excellent administrative and project management skills essential
- High level of computer literacy essential
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Hybrid working is available
- Excellent parental and guardian leave
- Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group – ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Limited, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.disneycareers.com.
When applying for this position, mention you saw the role on Action Media Jobs. It really helps us continue our work here!