Unleash your potential in a place you belong!
At Paramount Networks International (part of Paramount Global), we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount Pictures, MTV, Nickelodeon, Channel 5, Comedy Central and many more, reaching more than 3.8 billion subscribers in 180+ countries and territories, via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive and where our employees make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team!
Is this the role for you?
THIS IS A PART-TIME ROLE
Reporting into the Shopper Insights Director and working with Paramount Consumer Products, the primary role is to oversee the integrity of point-of-sale (POS) data transmission from retailers and key external data sources . The successful candidate will then create reports based on the data and communicate overall results to various internal teams. Metrics used are sales, volume, sell through, in-stock, shares and indices.
The successful candidate will become an ‘expert’ in Paramount Consumer Products, able to articulate what was purchased and where.
What will you be doing?
- Primarily, data management in our store check and product data bases.
- Working with category teams (Int’l markets) to develop a process to capture new product codes i.e. EAN’s
- Self-sourcing new barcodes – through retailer catalogues, from the products directly, etc.
- Manage the weekly data mapping process from multiple sources of data: Retailer data, In-Store execution, Category Line Lists, Royalty Files, Retailers website, our internal inventory system, etc.
- Maintaining a high level of data accuracy through data cleansing.
- Become the expert on the product hierarchy and where to map EAN barcodes.
- Uploading retailer sales files onto the Nickelodeon server.
- Helping shape and provide a data service across Int’l markets: first contact for data requests.
- Various reporting of products activity in Key Accounts across Int’l markets.
- Providing consolidation of country specific retail information.
- Generally supporting the Int’l Sales Teams in their function.
- Conducting store visits to gain insight into Nickelodeon products.
- Conducting ad hoc research in key categories.
- Update other business areas on upcoming issues and events.
- Assist with Admin tasks: raise POs (purchase orders), create expense reports, upload files into the SharePoint, look after our generic email inbox, etc.
- Embrace the ‘One Paramount’ approach and encourage collaboration and team working
- Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
- Adopt and promote the Paramount values and support a culture of inclusion
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of analysing data, but have an interest in how this fits into the Consumer Products arena. They will be thorough in their work, having excellent attention to detail. They will have strong skills in MS Office applications, in particular being confident with Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, but also having knowledge of Word. Overall they will have an enthusiasm for the world of Kids TV and an awareness of our main consumer products properties.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you have any difficulties in applying or require access needs arising from a mobility or any other impairment please let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling 0207 555 1234. We can then ensure your experience and visit is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.