Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can’t get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
Every year ITV Studios produce hundreds of hours of programmes for ITV and other leading broadcasters, making some of the nation’s favourite programmes, including I’m A Celebrity, Love Island and Come Dine With Me.
The role of Graphic Designer is to generate great design in partnership with the creative team for campaigns and advertising that works across a variety of media, based on briefs from the CD’s of Commercial and Marketing.
This role works closely with the Design Lead and Creative Directors to help generate design ideas and concepts for campaigns as well as motion pieces and supply deliverables for the various off air and digital platforms.
The Graphic Designer will help implement and maintain the ITV brand and marketing strategy across ITV’s channels and platforms.
Some Key Responsibilities…
- Bringing new design and brand thinking, experimentation and ways of approaching campaign design and storytelling.
- Creating design, brand elements and projects for use by other designers, creatives and production team members.
- Keeping up to date on the latest design and brand trends, ideas and innovations.
- Ensuring consistency of branding across all coms, laddering back to agreed brand strategy and ECD, CD and design creative vision.
- Being a brand guardian for ITV, upholding the brand guidelines and ensuring each area is represented in the right way. Providing support and helping to maintain the ITV Brand Portal.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proven portfolio of relevant work, showing previous experience to a high standard of brand and design work (please submit a link to your portfolio on your CV)
- An understanding of media & broadcast principles, processes and outputs, including compliance issues and software, plug-in, font usage and licences.
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you have a disability, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage*.
(minimum criteria above)
The Key role criteria is as follows:
- The ability to generate original and appropriate ideas working to a brief, understanding strategic rationale behind brief.
- Ability to accept and to give and receive constructive feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of all design areas.
- To have a proven ability to work successfully both autonomously and as part of a team
- To possess and apply a high attention to detail
- Ability to liaise with Creative Directors, Marketing, Media Planning & Production departments
- Proven creative, imaginative and innovative individual passionate and up to date about all media
- Knowledge of social media, digital and Real Time marketing
- Ability to cope under extreme pressure and prioritise work loads
We’re happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything… our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more here
If you want more information regarding this role please feel free to email TalkingCareers@itv.com
Find out more about our benefits http://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do. Find out more here
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.