NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
To join one of our 12-month Internships you will:
- Currently be studying at University and applying for a Placement year in your 2nd or final year or graduating in Summer 2023
- Looking for work experience immediately after completing A-Levels or equivalent course or an Apprenticeship
- Eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship from Monday 3 July 2023 – Friday 21 July 2024
- We strongly advise that you do not apply to more than 1 Internship role to ensure that you are considered for the Internships that you are more interested in and your skills are aligned to
What will I be doing?
As an International Media Operations Intern, you will be engaged in running our project and change boards, producing reports for stakeholder distribution and presentations, helping out with project management and reporting activities and supporting the wider International Media Operations team.
What will I learn from this opportunity?
You will learn to work as part of a team and will learn how the accuracy, timeliness and communication aspects of your role can make a positive difference in how we function as an International team. You will gain insight into the full lifecycle of Broadcast operations from a process and technical perspective and will be exposed to how business and change drive everything that we do.
What do I need to bring to the role?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An interest and enthusiasm for business systems and/or business processes
- An analytical mind for both data and business analysis
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for technology
- A team player with flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules, and priorities.
- Willingness to learn, a curious mindset, and the ability to work well under pressure
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
When applying for this position, mention you saw the role on Action Media Jobs. It really helps us continue our work here!