We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we’ll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
To join one of our 12-month Internships you will be:.
- Currently be studying at University and applying for a Placement year in your 2nd or final year or graduating in Summer 2024
- Looking for work experience immediately after completing A-Levels or equivalent course or an Apprenticeship
- Eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship from Monday 1st July 2024- Friday 18th July 2025
- We strongly advise that you do not apply to more than 1 Internship role to ensure that you are considered for the Internship that you are most interested in and that your skills are aligned to
What will I be doing?
The role is for someone with sharp organisation, administrative and financial skills, who may be looking at a career in Television Production Management or Finance. This is an Administration role in the Central Corporate Production Operations & Finance teams. There will be the opportunity to observe International TV Studio executives, make valuable Administrative, Operational & Financial contributions to your department and build your knowledge of TV Production. There will be finance related tasks relevant to production accounting and administrative related tasks relevant to production management.
What will I learn from this opportunity?
- Ability to know and work with ERP SAP
- Ability to drill down and present KPI data to the Business
- Ability to juggle different priorities and work on several projects
- Ability to train the Business on Global P2P process
- Develop your career with a well established company
What do I need to bring to the role?
- Analytical with outstanding attention to detail, excellent organisational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage workload
- Self-starter and fast learner, with the ability to work independently
- Ability to analyse and present financial data
- Willingness to learn and inspire others
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing AccessibilitySupport@nbcuni.com.