Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, “the stuff dreams are made of,” we’re not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD’s vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what’s next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role…
To provide support to the Studio Operations Department in the daily management of the Studio facility and ensuring efficient service delivery to our clients and customers. The position requires a highly motivated individual who has experience of working as part of a team in a fast moving, often pressurised environment, with an enthusiasm to learn from their peers to get the job done.
Your Role Responsibilities…
- Deliver, arrange and remove furniture for clients, taking care to protect WB assets.
- Monitor and maintain a high standard of cleanliness throughout the site, including the upkeep of your surroundings to a comfortable standard e.g. office painting and basic repairs.
- Regularly inspect department vehicles to ensure safety on the roads at all times, including maintaining, cleaning and reporting any problems with vehicles.
- Meet and communicate with clients regarding job requests and update on the progress of these requests, ensuring you are meeting the needs of the clients whilst delivering excellent levels of service.
- To use work management applications (PlanOn) on an iPad to accept, complete and report on issued job requests and I-Auditor for checklists and vehicle management.
- To occasionally work offsite delivering and installing furniture and collecting items from offsite offices/ local suppliers.
- Perform general ad hoc duties for the Operations Department.
Qualifications & Experience…
- Experience within a manual handling role, labouring/ furniture removals experience is preferred.
- Full driving license essential and preferred experience in driving vans.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Ability to cope under extreme pressure from clients and colleagues, responding quickly and appropriately to requests.
- Must have the ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks using your own initiative and work unsupervised.
- A real eagerness and motivational flare to complete a task to the best of your ability.
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden (WBSL) is a purpose built, state-of-the-art film and television studio offering one of the largest facilities in the UK. This 200-acre secure site has half a million square feet of stage space, production offices and workshops together with an exterior filming tank, one of the largest indoor heated underwater filming tanks in Europe and a 100 acre back-lot. WBSL has some of the largest sound stages in the UK and is proving to be a very popular facility for production clients.
WB Leavesden Park, adjacent to the Studio, offers modern and flexible office space for Production Companies. The site also has its own, on-site Set Lighting & Rigging rental division, which provides the industry with state-of-the-art lighting equipment, scaffolding and production supplies for stage and location shoots. WB De Lane Lea based in Soho, London, provides state of the art facilities in audio post-production for feature films and television.
WBSL also have an onsite childcare facility available to WB employees, onsite productions called The WonderWorks and Zone10 – an onsite gym facility to support the physical and mental wellbeing of all our employees.
These facilities make Warner Bros. Entertainment the only Hollywood studio to own and operate a production and post-production facility in the UK.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.