Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne’s expertise spans across film and television production and sales; production, distribution and brand management of kids and family properties; and digital content. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
To assist the Facilities team with day to day operations across two office sites. This role is based on the receptions or around the front of house area across both Warren St and Capper St, sometimes both sites on the same day. The role includes meeting and greeting clients, answering calls and general administration in the smooth running of the office sites to an exceptional standard.
The working hours for this role are Monday- Friday 9am-5:30pm based in the office.
- Answer and direct incoming calls including connecting callers to voicemail and taking/relaying accurate messages
- Meet and greet all visitors and clients and offer refreshments etc.
- Assist with arrivals for screenings and meetings, offer drinks and refreshments as requested
- Order couriers/taxis and sign for deliveries
- Order catering from preferred suppliers for (breakfast and lunch) meetings when requested
- Sort and distribute all incoming post, collect, sort and frank all of the outgoing post
- Keep receptions, front of house clear and tidy at all times
- Prepare and clear meeting rooms, including prearranging refreshments, checking audio equipment daily and redressing the room.
- Oversee the room booking system, changing and rebooking rooms to accommodate meetings and requests. Liaise with the Facilities Director /IT Manager regarding any issues with the system or room requirements.
- Liaise with suppliers
- General Administration duties
- Liaise with buildings management when necessary
- Assist with cost reductions where necessary
- Assist with company events when required
- Keep reception merchandise display up to date
To do this role, you will have
- Previous experience in a front-of-house role
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong administrative skills and knowledge of computer packages, Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent at multitasking
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. #LI-HYBRID