Sky Sports Production Services & Operations is centric to the wide variety of content production carried out at Sky. Responsible for Studios, Galleries, Post-Production, live event production, crewing and operations, there really is no better place to experience such a breadth of roles
You will be:
You will be an enthusiastic, keen, driven & motivated individual, with a strong desire to work in Television production, with a particular interest in Post Production. You will need to able to learn and adapt quickly, with a calm outlook when working under pressure. The role will entail but not be limited to;
- Support Post Production with a varied range of operational and client facing tasks;
- Demonstrate excellent client facing skills;
- Provide a professional service greeting and chaperoning clients and talent around campus;
- Provide hospitality runs when required;
- On site runs including drive collection and drop offs;
- Take responsibility for logging in/out drives and updating associated admin;
- Maintain standards of our suites across campus;
- Assisting with Post co-ordinating (training and development provided);
- Build great relationships with our staff and colleagues;
- Be exposed to a varied team of technical, craft and planning talent;
- Demonstrate a passion to learn new skills and take on new tasks.
You will have:
- The candidate should have a passion for Sky output, from News to Sport to Live Audience Entertainment shows.
- The candidate must be able to work Monday – Friday 09.00-17.30. This will be on site based at Osterley.
- Any experience in Television, Broadcasting, Production or Post Production is beneficial but not essential
- Strong English language and written skills are required
- A good knowledge of basic IT programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
Sky Production Services
Sky Production Services is the home of content creation and innovation for Sky and beyond. We provide outstanding facilities and talent for storytellers, including Studios, Post Production and other content production resources. We want to give our customers the best viewing experience, from the picture they see, the sound they hear to the entertainment, sports or news programme they choose to watch.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you’ll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We’ve adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You’ll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
We are a Disability Confident Accredited Employer, and welcome and encourage applications from all candidates. We will look to ensure a fair and consistent experience for all, and will make reasonable adjustments to support you where appropriate. Please flag any adjustments you need to your recruiter as early as you can.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.