Netflix is one of the world’s leading entertainment services with over 231 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching, as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
About Production Finance:
The Production Finance team at Netflix is responsible for estimating and managing the production costs throughout the lifecycle of each production and provides insight and analytics to inform decision-making. The team understands the operations of a production and guides each project through its financial workflows required for a successful launch on the service.
We are looking for a Coordinator to join Netflix’s Production Finance team in our London office. This position will support Netflix Production Finance Managers and Associates on scripted and non-scripted projects.
The Production Finance Coordinator will be tasked with supporting our ever-growing slate on a day-to-day basis, and providing consistency for our internal and external partners.
We are ideally looking for someone with experience working in the entertainment industry in a financial capacity. Knowledge of film and TV production or production finance is a major plus!
- Comprehensive daily support for the Production Finance Team
- Partner with Production Finance Associates and Managers to process accounts payables, track project cash forecasting and funding, maintain multiple internal reporting tools and systems as well as general ad hoc projects
- Facilitate communication with external partners
- General show set up including working with payroll companies
- Inform internal cross-functional teams with project updates
- Workflow optimization
- A minimum of three years work experience in finance or accounting
- The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, a focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Candidates must be self-motivated, disciplined and highly organized.
- Strong multi-tasking ability. High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for entertainment and finance is a must
- Strong Excel or Google Sheet skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.netflix.com.
When applying for this position, mention you saw the role on Action Media Jobs. It really helps us continue our work here!