Every great story has a new beginning. We’re excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world’s most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We’re home to the world’s best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
This role provides top-level administrative support to the Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer. Work as an active member of the team and take responsibility for delivery of work. Support may also be required for other members of the team and visiting worldwide executives. This position requires an individual, who is confident at communicating effectively at all levels. The individual needs to be pro-active, efficient, and highly organized and be able to work within a team as well as individually. The individual would also benefit from having a calm and mature nature. The candidate will be exposed to confidential information and therefore, needs to be discreet and trustworthy.
- Respond to emails and calls based on basic information from Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer. Ability to structure suitable responses without being dictated to for correspondence.
- Extensive inbox management, flagging urgent email correspondence and replying on others’ behalf.
- Typing of letters, memos, reports, and general correspondence.
- Complex diary management across different time zones, booking, coordinating, and rescheduling meetings, calls and itineraries. Preparing and pulling together briefing papers for meetings.
- Co-ordination and management of internal and external business meetings, conferences, and client dinners for the Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer, liaising at various levels across the business and industry.
- Coordination of travel arrangements for the Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer.
- Managing filing system in the management office.
- Reconciliation and management of expenses for Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer and helping other team members with this process as and when required, ensuring we act in accordance with policies and procedures that are set.
- Attend weekly meetings, produce meeting pack; minutes; follow-up on actions.
- Supporting the Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer with ad hoc projects where necessary.
- Liaising with vendors if and as needed.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant to a C-Level and/or Senior Executive preferably within an International environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- The ability to organize and schedule work effectively under time constraints.
- Be able to effectively multi-task.
- Ability to handle confidential material appropriately.
- Proven ability to think clearly around daily priorities and prioritize accordingly.
- Able to work out of hours when the job demands and plan for collaboration and support from / with US-based colleagues.
- Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures.
- The ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team and be proactive.
- Capable of establishing and maintaining strong working relationships at all levels and providing a professional and accurate service at all times.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Accurate audio typing skills – 50wpm and proficiency in MS Office including, Outlook, Excel, and Word. PowerPoint would also be useful but not essential.
- Experience within the diversity and inclusion space would be beneficial.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.