Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager
Location: 1 Stephen Street, London, W1T 1AL
Type of Working: Hybrid/Personalised Working
Join the place creatives call home!
Fremantle is a powerhouse of the TV and Film industry. We’re one of the world’s largest and most successful creators, producers and distributors of Entertainment, Drama & Film and Documentaries.
From critically acclaimed dramas like The Responder, starring Martin Freeman, award winning films including Paolo Sorrentino’s Oscar nominated The Hand of God to incredible entertainment like The Rap Game, Too Hot to Handle, The Apprentice and Britain’s Got Talent, we make shows with global appeal.
We aspire to tell stories that connect people around the world. We believe our shows should reflect and celebrate the world we live in and we want to create irresistible entertainment and engage with our audience. To achieve this, we must have people from all backgrounds and cultures working in our teams and on our shows, and we commit to creating opportunities for talent by being inclusive in all that we do.
The Role/The Team
Working within our Global Marketing team, you will support the team across our range of tasks, including assisting with the team’s creation of marketing materials, managing, and supplying assets, tracking schedules and programme marketing budgets.
Being a passionate consumer of TV content is key, as are strong organisation and communication skills, and the ability to work across several projects simultaneously.
- Assist the team with marketing materials to support our international sales team
- Lead on the servicing of marketing assets to our broadcast partners
- Proactively track and monitor broadcast launches and report back to the business and producers on the global roll-out success; distil learnings of each of our campaigns
- Financial tracking and processing responsibility: ensuring marketing budgets are recorded promptly, accurately and, in turn, raising the team’s purchase orders
- Ownership of the marketing international launch date tracker, Phoenix (internal tracking software – training provided) as well as the e-marketing and Fremantle website schedules
- Support Content Marketing team members on campaign roll-outs and ad hoc project work
- Work with the Sales Coordinators to support the monthly sales reporting and broadcaster tracking and communicate back to the team
- Work with the Content Marketing and Creative teams on the timely update of creative and pitch materials once a series has launched
- Work with the Trade Marketing Team to manage and update the Fremantle Screenings website
- Manage and champion the awards and festivals calendar, and entries alongside the Global Comms team
- Create and manage the monthly competitor/environmental analysis report
Essential Skills and Experience
- Ideally have held a previous team assistant or administrative role within a comparable department, company or industry
- Strong organising skills
- Experience of confidently and calmly working under pressure and multi-tasking
- Self-starter with the ability to be flexible in approach
- Lateral thinking and a keen collaborator in the workplace
- Excellent communicator, relationship builder and natural diplomat
- Culturally connected and passionate about media and the landscape we work within
- Experience of budget tracking and business tracking systems
- Computer literacy – PowerPoint, Excel, Keynote, Word
- A keen eye for detail and passionate about delivering best-in-class materials both to our internal and external stakeholders
Our benefits include: generous company pension, summer Fridays, audience tickets, personalized working, employee assistance programme, access to free courses and training, local discounts, free coffee and snacks in the office, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, business coaching sessions and volunteer days.
If you need any of this information in a different format or would like to suggest a different form of application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org