This position requires you to be in the office 4 days per week.
The Opportunity & Responsibilities
- Support the Marketing and sales team to deliver excellent pre and post-sales marketing activity in specific EMEA territories.
- Support the rest of the team with campaign implementation, presentations, admin support and other ad-hoc requirements.
- Build strong relationships with the sales team in order to deliver excellent marketing campaign strategies for our portfolio of series and features.
- Oversee delivery of assets to broadcasters and partners
- Create pitch decks to support the pre and post-sale effort across series, features and factual as well as any key business initiatives.
- Responsible for gathering and sharing guidelines and restrictions to support the marketing campaigns in EMEA.
- Maintain client activity databases tracking series and features licensed as well as launch date information.
- Leverage relationships both internally and externally to achieve marketing objectives across the business.
- Track industry updates to develop knowledge of the industry and keep wider team informed.
- Support the team at sales and marketing events, as required
- Key contact for asset website site approvals and queries
- Build strong relationships with US marketing and technical services team.
The Experience We Require From You
- Previous experience in a B2B TV/Film marketing/media environment essential
- Proven experience within Marketing, working with entertainment client digital or direct to consumer
- Good understanding of commercial marketing and creative process
- Excellent presentation skills, demonstrating the ability to provide and share information clearly and concisely.
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Disney+ Subscription
- Excellent parental and guardian leave
- Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group – ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About The Walt Disney Company (EMEA):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Limited, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (EMEA).
The Walt Disney Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.