Warner Bros Discovery Sports
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, “the stuff dreams are made of,” we’re not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD’s vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what’s next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
This role supports programme makers at WBD from the beginning of the content documenting process. Media Loggers are responsible for the detailed, accurate and timely logging of sports content both live and retrospectively. In addition the ability to research footage with an eye for the highest quality television images is key.
- Accurate and detailed logging of sports and editorial data on content covering all WBD Sports portfolio.
- Working alongside Production teams to ensure their logging needs are met.
- Prompt and accurate reporting of any logging issues or content concerns.
- Responsible for accurate metadata entry into all applications used in the facility.
- Ensuring all file naming conventions are correct and accurate.
- Knowledge of EVS IP Director, Grass Valley Framelight X or similar logging tool.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Keen interest in all sports, particularly those currently broadcast as part of WBD.
- This is a shift-based role – covering 7 days a week
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wbd.com.
When applying for this position, mention you saw the role on Action Media Jobs. It really helps us continue our work here!