What you’ll do:
- Work under guidance from Output Editors and Assistant Editors to produce engaging and up-to-the-minute TV news reports and sequences.
- Write news scripts for presenters, put news packages together and cut video.
- Commission and deliver creative visual graphic treatments
- Work with correspondents and presenters to structure news and guest segments
- Initiate innovative story treatments to develop our multi-platform journalism.
- Maintain a good knowledge of current news stories and have suggestions for coverage.
What you’ll bring:
- Highly motivated and creative
- Experience producing outstanding news content
- Significant newsroom experience
- Excellent TV production skills
- Strong editorial background in news
- A team player, believing in collaboration, adaptability and initiative
- Able to readily embrace new technology and change
- Demonstrated experience working in a quick-paced environment with tight deadlines
- A calm, detailed and methodical approach with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work well with staff at all levels
To apply for this job please visit sky.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.
When applying for this position, mention you saw the role on Action Media Jobs. It really helps us continue our work here!