Warner Bros Discovery Sports
Who We Are…
When we say, “the stuff dreams are made of,” we’re not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD’s vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what’s next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role…
Working in the demanding and fast paced Production environment, the Production Assistant role is responsible for supporting the Production Management team in all aspects of administration and logistics.
Your Role Accountabilities…
- Under the direction of the Production Management provide administrative support in the following areas:
- Provide support preparing planning documents and rotas across multiple sports Productions.
- Provide support preparing the Production Rota, allocating all staff and freelancers across each sport, allocating facilities and resources across each
- sport, inputting data across our internal systems.
- Provide support booking worldwide travel and accommodation for all crew
- including hotels, flights, trains, taxis, hire cars etc.
- Support Production Managers in producing call sheets detailing all logistics
- around productions
- Provide support raising & processing supplier POs and tracking invoicing.
- Inputting relevant booking information onto systems when required.
- Attend onsite Production shoots and events from time to time to support the
- onsite broadcast teams with an occasional requirement to Floor Manager.
Qualifications & Experience…
- Experience or interest in Sports Production
- Excellent attention to detail and methodical approach to work
- Proactive, can-do attitude to work, willingness to learn.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with staff and freelancers
- Flexibility around working hours, sport is not a 9 to 5 role.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wbd.com.
When applying for this position, mention you saw the role on Action Media Jobs. It really helps us continue our work here!