We’re NOW, part of the Sky family and one of the UK’s leading streaming platforms. We’re the only place to get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract. We’re brilliant TV made by brilliant people. We’re big on real diversity, inclusion and collaboration. And we need talent to keep pushing boundaries and grow our brand. Big-thinkers. Changemakers. Showstoppers. Join in.
“The Premier League, Formula 1 and the Ashes. It promises to be another unmissable year of live sport with NOW. The Sport UI Scheduling Manager will be right at the heart of the action. You’ll be bringing our content strategy to life by curating world-leading sport programming.”
Mark Tinklin, Editorial Lead
What you’ll do:
- Planning the curation of the best live and on demand sport content, sharing your plans with the wider business and across territories.
- Maintaining the sport calendar to keep Marketing and Operations teams up to date about upcoming content priorities.
- Analyse viewing data and performance metrics to inform scheduling strategies and update Trading and Strategy teams.
- Work closely with Sky Sports to pursue additional NOW opportunities, including sourcing extra video.
- Managing the Sport Scheduler, and supporting them by building collections, destination pages and takeovers using the in-house CMS.
What you’ll bring:
- Wide-ranging sporting expertise and a passion for quality tv.
- Experience of planning, scheduling and curating demand video or live programming.
- An understanding of content strategy, using data to inform decisions and experience working in a fast-paced media environment.
- Knowledge of web-based content management systems, plus Microsoft Office and Photoshop.
- A collaborative spirit, a keen eye for detail and an eagerness to go the extra mile.
- Educated to degree level with a specialism in Journalism, Marketing or similar.
NOW Team Overview
Everyone at NOW is a fan of our movies, shows and sport. But for us, the real action lies behind the scenes. With over 250 people, we’re more than just brilliant entertainment. We’re forward-thinking, people-focused and passionate about world-class experiences. Here, you’ll feel your confidence grow as you make your mark. And as part of an inclusive and supportive team, we’ll make sure you develop to your full potential.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place or a NOW Membership
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.