Reporting to the Senior Growth Manager, the UK Retention and Acquisition Manager will be a key member of the Disney+ EMEA team based in London.
You will work with the regional EMEA Subscriber Acquisition and Retention team to adapt regional plans to the local nuances, ensuring customer acquisition and retention strategies deliver the annual, quarterly and monthly targets.
You will also be working closely with the Brand marketing team, ensuring cross-functional efforts are optimised towards driving subscriber growth. Additional projects and responsibilities include focusing on testing and working with Product teams to automate successful strategies.
You will also influence and stakeholder Disney+ global, regional and local teams across a number of functions (e.g. Programming, Analytics, Product) ensuring initiatives are tailored to the UK requirements and that successful initiatives in UK are shared with other markets.
The Opportunity & Responsibilities
The EMEA Subscriber Retention & Acquisition team’s mission is to make it as easy as possible for customers to discover and start a Disney+ subscription.
- Adapt strategies and tactics for the UK market
- Work in partnership with Data Analytics to understand how to unlock additional growth, and implement initiatives to improve acquisition and retention of our customers
- Partner with Product teams to scale and automate winning strategies
- Ensure launch-readiness for new Disney+ launch markets across EMEA
- Be the business expert in retention & acquisition.
The Experience We Require From You
- Successful track record in defining and implementing acquisition and retention strategies (managing KPIs such as sign ups, abandoned basket conversion rate, revenue, winback rate) in SVOD or other
fast paced digital subscription services
- Working with multiple stakeholders across cross-functional teams
- Experience in leading test-and-learn initiatives and working with Product teams to scale and automate winning strategies would be desirable
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Limited, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.